June 15, 2020
We have an operational update to share with our valued guests:
We are OPEN! Our dine-in seating is now open and available in addition to delivery services! We continue to take measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19 including the following measures:
* All our employees have their temperature taken and logged prior to beginning work.
* We have contracted with Enviro-Master Services who comes in weekly and sanitizes our facility with an EPA registered solution including restrooms.
* We have installed customer use hand sanitizing stations.
* We sanitize all our surfaces frequently throughout the day using a EPA registered sanitizing disinfectant.
* All our employees wear face coverings. Our guests are also encouraged to wear face coverings when coming into one of our cafes.
* We have enacted social distancing measures including spreading tables at least 6' apart.
The safety and health of our employees and guests are always our first priority. We appreciate your understanding while we work to comply with guidelines that are established by the authorities.